Sunday 27 February 2011

story 3

The car journey had been torture for Ocean, listening to nymph prattle on about how to kill in the most time efficient way. Ocean sighed with a mixture of apprehension and annoyance.
“What’s up” said Kira next to her “your not depressed again are you?”
“No” Ocean muttered “its just I’m so board, how long is it till we get there”
“Two seconds” said Tiger that was driving. Prissily two seconds later the car stopped and they all got out.
“Nice timing” said Nymph impressed
“Well you know…” she was about to finish her sentence when Jack Silvertong jumped off the roof of the car and landed gracefully. “Jack if you have made such as one scratch a millimeter long on my car I will gouge your eyes out and feed them to a banshee” yelled Tiger
“Don’t worry I haven’t laid a finger on it”
“Yes you have you jumped of it”
“Sorry can I rephrase that”
“No”
“Well aright then” he shifted his gaze to Nymph “ well I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure” he said and sidled up to Nymph. “I think I would have remembered,” she said and shock his hand Ivan walked down towards them his red top matched the red highlights in his hair. He shot a glare at Jack who backed away from Nymph and went to see Ocean and Kira. Who he greeted and then scuttled off.

No comments:

Post a Comment