Thursday 13 October 2011

HELP PLEASE I WANT HELP

i need criticism is it good is it terrible please tell me
The girl with black nails.
                                                                                                                                                                      Prologue
Thouse liked to think he was a just and helpful prince. But unfortunately he was nether. He was more an evil and arrogant prince than any thing else and he was only 13.

Thouse was bored. No one really under stood why at the time considering his lavish accommodations and multiple sídhe servants but he was Non-the less.
“Scrant, here now” called the young sídhe at his throne.
“Y-y-yes your ma-maj-esty “ the poor fairy had a constant stutter that seemed to be aggravated when he was in thouse’s presence.
“I’m bored scrant, bored out of my wits. Amuse me.” Said thouse flicking a rogue strand of jet-black hair out of his eyes.
“W-we co-could play hide and s-seek?”
“NO!” shouted thouse suddenly losing all composure and throwing the closest thing, which happed to be a ruby studded, golden goblet, at scrant’s big green head. The poor fairy ducked just in time but a maid behind him wasn’t so lucky the force of the blow making her spin in the air as the goblet hit her in square the face.      
“I’m so tired of hide and seek. That’s all I seem to do now.” Thouse stood and took a few steps for ward to put enfaces on his following words gesticulating wildly as he did so “ever since my farther left me to go on some trip or something…”
“Mi-mission s-sir” scrant offered helpfully
“Yes that, all I seem to do is play hide and seek I am a not a child!” he said with such discussed that all who hared would think it was maybe the name of some brownie clan. ”I want some thing more fun than that” he stopped and smiled it wasn’t a pleasant smile it was a vampire smile, many servants and on lookers took an involuntary step back there prince had a plan forming in his role bran.
“M-my lord, do you h-have a-a plan-n” still keeping his unnerving leer thouse spoke very slowly and loudly so that all could here “I want an arena and in this arena I want fairies to be tested till they die” at this he let out a guffaw that would rattle the havens.    

No comments:

Post a Comment